Thursday 17 June 2010

Sweet Sixteen

So I'm back from the Isle of Wight festival, clean, fresh and re-fueled after days of eating stodgy super noodles and overpriced fajitas. Looking back through the festival footage, (you know just for the slightest chance that you may catch a glimpse of the top of your head or your hand frantically waving around in the sea of hands), bobbing my head on the sofa along to the sounds of Calvin Harris, The Strokes and Vampire Weekend. And then there I was, in the crowd jumping around in front of Daisy Dares You, found by locating the sight of my friend's crazy hair.

After the excitement of being on the tellybox I began to think about the set that Daisy had given us, the dirty talk, the attitude, her screams! Nothing like what I expected from a few listens of her fluffy single 'Number one enemy,' giving us a show, storming round the stage and collapsing on the floor, her young arms and legs flailing! Her dirty talk amusing and yet slightly uncomfortable, not something you would expect from a sixteen year old. 'Sixteen!' I exploded when I found out, 'She is sixteen?' Then it hit me. She is three years younger than me, and she is that cool! Rocking a plain, daringly short black t-shirt dress with a white Chanel logo, dressed perfectly with her long, blonde messy hair. It had me trawling through my favorite shopping sites to find an equivelant t-dress. No such luck yet, but I will find one!

No comments:

Post a Comment